Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lily Cole: Amazing Ambasador.


“I listen to my dreams quite closely. Dreams are often you talking to yourself.

"It is listening to the deeper voices of yourself and the noises of your mind you don’t hear clearly.

"I feel like everyone knows a lot more in their heart of hearts on a deep level, but sometimes I think there is so much noise in society and in your head that you don’t always hear through it.

“If I have a strong dream about something it doesn’t mean I commit to it 100 per cent, but if it feels right to me, I’ll often end up committing to it later.

“I’ll let it sit in my consciousness for a while. Some of them are silly dreams and some say quite a lot.”


                                                                                                                                Lily Cole.

                                                                                       
 Ambassador for Sky Rainforest Rescue – Sky and WWF’s partnership to help protect one billion trees in the Amazon rainforest.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment